Maharishi Free School has a vacancy for an experienced Accounts Administrator
Part-time, 30 hours per week, term time plus 5.6 weeks, to start as soon as possible. Current salary £18,271pa, From September £18,742
Maharishi School is a wonderful place to be and as a Free School is able to innovate and be creative in the way it operates. The school combines a dynamic learning and working environment with a harmonious atmosphere through the uniquely effective system of Consciousness-based Education (CbE).
CbE includes pupils and staff practising Transcendental Meditation (TM). More than 200 published scientific studies show that the experience of restful alertness during TM brings balance to the whole physiology, supporting well-being, and systematically develops both creativity and intelligence.
You would join a school:
- with a strong ethos which forms the basis of its success and an excellent reputation
- graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED with ‘Outstanding’ for ‘Personal Development, Behaviour & Welfare”
- with great staff and a harmonious working environment, and where exceptional dedication is the norm
- which embraces creativity and innovation in all areas of resource and premises management
We are seeking an experienced, organized, enthusiastic and professional candidate who is both a team player and a self-motivated worker, and who will:
- be committed to supporting Consciousness-based Education (training provided)
- have a relevant bookkeeping/accounting qualification
- have good financial recording and reporting experience
- be an integral part of the school finance team under the direction of the Business Manager and in conjunction with their assistant and the Office Manager.
- display a flexible approach in contributing to school support requirements
To apply, please go to https://maharishischool.com/jobvacancies or phone to request an Application Form, and submit along with a covering letter of no more than 1 side of A4 and a CV. We invite you to arrange a school visit, or to ask any questions.
2. Fill in an Application Form. Application Form
3. Please submit this along with a CV and a covering letter of no more than 2 sides of A4 describing how you meet the above requirements.
or phone and request an application form, and send your completed application form and a covering letter of no more than two pages of A4 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 10th June 2022 at 12:00
Interview date: TBC with individual candidates
Contact – Email: email@example.com
Tel: 01695 729912 www.maharishischool.com
All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS clearance
Maharishi School is an equal opportunities and safer recruitment employer